Version updated on 07/02/2022
PLIJANI SAS, with capital of €20,000, whose registered office is located at 9 Aléée des Rabasses 13770 Venelles, registered with the RCS of Aix en Provence under number 902832922 (hereinafter the " Company ") or “ we ”) is the data controller of your personal data.
This Personal Data Policy (hereinafter the " Policy ") aims to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you are required to provide to us or that we collect via our website. www.ragenfury.com (the “ Site ”); and tell you how to exercise your rights.
The Personal Data Regulations (hereinafter the " Regulations ") together refer to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of personal data (regulation known as "GDPR") and any legislative or regulatory text which would come to apply it.
Personal data (hereinafter " Personal Data ") means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be personally identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name. , first name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier. Thus, the data we collect may include your strictly personal data, in that it allows you to be identified as a particular person. Conversely, some data does not allow us to identify you directly, such as your browsing data (type of browser, terminal and operating system, path followed on the site, etc.) but are all likewise considered as Personal Data because they are attached and/or attachable to the former.
This Policy is an integral part of the General Conditions of Sale and the Conditions of Use of the Site. By accepting the Conditions of Use and the General Conditions of Sale of the Site, you expressly accept the provisions of this Policy.
We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your Personal Data that we implement and the rights offered to you.
2. PROCESSING OF DATA COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
When you use our Site, your consent will be requested prior to the collection of your Personal Data. You are not obliged to provide us with some of the Personal Data that we request from you. However, if you choose not to communicate them, access to certain services implemented by our Site may be limited.
All the information that you may have provided to us during your visits to our Site is strictly confidential. This information is necessary for the purpose of its processing such as the management of your orders on the Site.
In accordance with the Regulations, the majority of the processing referred to in this Policy has received your prior consent.
Processing that has not received your consent is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations in connection with the services offered on the Site and/or is justified by a legal obligation incumbent on us or is based on a legitimate interest.
The type of personal data we collect breaks down as follows:
- Personal Data that you communicate to us
By using the Site, you may voluntarily share Personal Data. This Personal Data is transmitted to us in particular when:
- You create a customer account via the Site;
- You use the Site;
- You participate in contests, surveys;
- You contact our Customer Service;
This Personal Data includes in particular the following elements: your surname, first name(s), password, email address, date of birth, telephone number. The optional nature of the data is indicated to you during the collection.
- Personal Data we collect automatically
When you browse our Site, we automatically collect data from cookies that allow or facilitate electronic communication or are strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service.
3. DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
We keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary, in particular for the performance of our contractual obligations, compliance with our legal obligations or the resolution of disputes.
At your request, we will delete or anonymize your Personal Data so that you can no longer be identified, unless the law authorizes or requires us to retain certain Personal Data, in particular in the following situations:
- If there is an unresolved issue with your account, such as a chargeback or an unresolved claim or dispute, we will retain the necessary Personal Data until the issue is resolved;
- If we are required to retain Personal Data due to legal, tax, auditing and accounting obligations, we will retain necessary Personal Data for the period required by applicable law; and or
- If this data is required for our legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention or the security of our users.
In any other situation, we will keep your Personal Data for a period that we deem reasonable.
4. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
In accordance with applicable legislation and with your consent when required, we may aggregate your Personal Data that we receive or send to our business partners, including all or part of your Data collected through cookies.
We use trusted third parties to carry out various operations on our behalf. We can provide them with the information they need to perform a given service and ask them not to use your Personal Data for other purposes. We may be required to transfer certain Personal Data to them which are necessary for (i) the operation, animation and maintenance of our Site; (ii) ensure the performance of tasks necessary for the execution of your order on the Site (technical services, payment services, identity verification) or ensure the performance of the services offered by the Applications; (iii) ensure the implementation of certain aspects of after-sales service; (iv) combat fraud; (v) respond to the request of the authorities.
Thus, your Personal Data may be transferred to a third party when we have a legal obligation to do so or if we believe in good faith that this is necessary to (a) comply with any legal request; (b) comply with any request by the authorities; (c) in the event of an emergency involving public health or the physical integrity of a person; (d) in the context of inquiries and investigations; or (e) in order to guarantee the rights, property and safety of the Company and more generally of any third party.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and stored there for the purposes set out in this Statement. When we store or transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we take the following precautions to ensure that it is properly protected. These precautions may include checking the standards applied by third parties in terms of personal data protection and security and/or signing appropriate contracts (based on the model adopted by the European Commission).
By using the Site and placing orders, you understand that your personal data may be transferred to our facilities and to third parties with whom we share it, as set out in this Policy.
6. CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED WITH COMPANY
6.1 Rights relating to your Personal Data
In accordance with the Regulations in force, you have a set of rights relating to the Personal Data concerning you, in particular:
- A right of access: you can obtain a copy of all of your data processed by the Company, as well as information relating to the characteristics of the processing carried out on your data.
- A right of rectification : you can obtain the rectification and/or completeness of your inaccurate and/or incomplete data.
- A right to erasure : you can obtain the erasure of your data when (i) this data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, (ii) you exercise your right to oppose the processing concerned, or (iii) the processing concerned is unlawful. However, this right does not apply when the retention of your data is necessary for the Company to comply with a legal obligation or for the exercise of legal rights.
- A right to limit processing: you can obtain a limitation of the processing of data concerning you when you dispute the accuracy of the data, for a period allowing the Company to carry out the appropriate checks. The same applies when the Company no longer needs the data but they are still necessary for you to defend a right in court, or when you exercise your right of opposition, the time of the study of your request by the Company. Where such a limitation is in place, data may only be processed, except for retention, with your consent or for the defense of legal claims.
- A right to portability: you can obtain the data that you have provided to the Company and which are used by the latter in the context of processing necessary for the execution of your contract, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format , and their transmission by the Company to another service provider when technically possible.
- A right of opposition : you can ask the Company, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to stop the processing that it operates on your data for the purpose of pursuing its legitimate interests. The Company will then cease this processing unless it justifies that its legitimate and compelling interests take precedence over your rights and freedoms.
- A right to define general and specific directives defining the way in which you intend to exercise the above rights after your death .
6.2 Procedure for exercising your rights
To exercise your rights over your Personal Data, you can send your request (i) either to the address email@example.com (ii) either by post to 9 Allée des Rabasses 13770 Venelles; by indicating your surname, first name, e-mail address and if possible your customer reference. In accordance with the regulations in force, your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and specify the address to which we must send you the answer.
Please note that we may retain certain information about you when required to do so by law or in the event of a legitimate interest such as fraud. This is the case, for example, if we believe that you have committed fraud or violated the General Conditions of Use of the Site and that we wish to prevent you from circumventing the rules applicable to our community.
We have put in place appropriate security procedures to help us protect your information which are implemented during the collection, processing and transfer of your Personal Data. As such, we have implemented various measures, including pseudonymization, encryption, access and retention policies.
We also apply security procedures limiting the use of and access to your Personal Data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are authorized, in the context of their work, to access your Personal Data.
10. INFORMATION ON BANK DATA
For the purposes of payment for orders, bank details are collected and stored by our payment service providers.
11. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
These cookies are distributed as follows:
Technical cookies that make the Site work : they are essential and allow you to use the basic functionalities of the Site. These cookies allow you to browse the Site in a secure way, add products to your shopping cart, etc. You cannot disable basic cookies using the cookie management tool, insofar as they are necessary for you to access and use the functionalities of the Site.
Audience measurement cookies : they allow us to collect information on how visitors browse our Site. Thanks to them, we can count the number of visitors or the most consulted pages. We use this information to: ensure that our users find appropriate content, measure certain Site performance indicators, identify error messages encountered to resolve any bugs.
Performance cookies : These cookies allow us to see if visitors have scrolled down and where they have clicked on the site.
We provide a cookie management tool that allows you to review first-party and third-party cookies placed on the Site and adjust your settings to accept or decline them. If you delete your cookies, your access to certain features of the Site may be restricted.
12. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
As the Policy is likely to be regularly modified, we advise you to consult it on the Site to find out about any modifications or updates made.
13. CONTACT US
For any question relating to this Policy or for any request relating to your Personal Data and/or to exercise your rights, you can contact us (i) via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or (ii) by mail at 9 Allée des Rabasses 13770 Venelles. In accordance with the regulations in force, your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and specify the address to which we must send you the answer.
NOUS AUSSI NOUS REPOUSSONS NOS LIMITES